Saturday 13 June 2015

what is life? A spirtual post.(Aumaujayaa Siddhi)



I describe life as a cosmic joke in spirituality but coming to physical world one's
own life is more important than anything. How to achieve this life,what is the beginning of life? What is the end of the life? You yourself is the beginning and you yourself is the end to the life. I experienced my life in many ways a lot of things happened in my life, I have lot of experiences till now. I have seen life in many ways and I myself written many quotations. So let us understand what is the beginning to the life? I say to you a small quotation which I felt many times when I am alone. Whenever you become empty unto yourself that is beginning to the life i.e., whenever you feel empty,having no thoughts, the only thought is about your life,that is beginning to the life. When you want to know reality about the life becoming empty is the beginning to the life. Another Quotation I would like to say, which I felt many times when I lost something in my life. “Don't think about past,never think about the future,be in present to be with yourself and to be enlightened.” That is the way you have to live the life. “I will give you a small example,that is happening in the present world. If a boy is cheated by any girl,then the boy becomes very reactive and become,what we say generally is devadasu and he may commit soucide.” This is not the way, just you have to forget it and get experience from it and live the life as it is. what is need of committing suicide! everybody has their own talent, they have achieved something but they are unable to find that talent. I would like to say a small story, There is a small deer of 3 months old, named Krishna. One day in the forest the deer can smell the kind of smell even God becomes happy by smelling that smell. It had searched for it till day to night but it is unable to find it. Finally it sat down crying. Then a mother deer came and asked it why are you crying? then it said the entire story. then the deer said,you fool that smell is coming from you. You are unable to find it because you are in the world of Maya. So,I say to you my friends, Everyone has their own skills but you are unable to find it. You are the only one who should live your life, remaining all are just helpers to achieve your goal just as mother deer helps that small deer.So, I say to you my friends, everyone should reach their goal and should become enlightened. Becoming enlightened is not end to life, but it is just a single step to your life. Then now let us understand what is the end to the life? In my own way there is no end to the life. It is not that when you are dead that is end to the life.No,not like that,when you are dead you must understand that,that is the end to this life itself but not to your entire life. Life is a kind of never ending journey just as time goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You